Friday, January 1

Sponsors and Advertising....

Advertising/Sponsorship


Thank you for stopping byRachylRadd HMUA.
I am honored that you are considering becoming a sponsor.
Please don't judge my site by the number of followers.


 Sponsorship
I am currently sell a 125 x 125 linked button on my blog for $10 a month or $25 for three months.
By purchasing ad space you will receive an entire "Welcome my newest sponsor post" dedicated entirely to your site or online shop.


Giveaways
Hosting a giveaway is a great way to get your name and your shop out there. Send me an e-mail if you have a giveaway in mind. The item you are giving away must be a good fit for my blog.


Product Reviews
I would be happy to review your product and share it with my followers as long as it is a good fit with my blog


Other
Have something else in mind? I'm open for ideas, let me hear them :) Email me at Rachyllovesyou@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment